RE: Italian Job remake

To: "'Barry Schwartz'" <bschwart@pacbell.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Italian Job remake
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:04:36 -0000
If they think for a second of using ANY car other than the new Mini (apart
from possibly the old one!) the outcry will be unprecedented!!

However, I bet you any odds you like they bottle out of having the
cliff-hanger (literally and metaphorically) end of the original.  Hollywood
just can't stand having any ending that isn't
the-good-guys-all-lived-happily-ever-after (Arlington Road is probably the
only Hollywood film I've seen in the last 5 years with a genuinely
surprising/shocking/unexpected ending).

Richard & Daffy

Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the sender
urgently and dispose of this email