Re: Carb intake cover.

To: "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carb intake cover.
From: "Joe Guinan" <spitfirejoe@email.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 01:50:10 +0800
After I looked at Andres' pictures, I was SURE that someone would give the
advice that Mike Ross gave!  As I told Andre in a private email, if I had gone
to the trouble to chrome my intake, I'd put it on even if it did cost a little
performance.  I agree with Jeff, it's likely to actually help  the car if the
air hoses are put on correctly to feed cold air in efficiently.

Joe Guinan
spitfirejoe@email.com