Re: Miata seats, headroom, and legroom

To: "Bill Gingerich" <wrgingerich@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Miata seats, headroom, and legroom
From: "Dave G." <kimkell@decaturnet.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:38:21 -0500
             Spitlisters
                   Well I just got done doing this conversion and in my
opinion is that they are a helluva lot more comfortable that my old worn out
seats. I also sit higher than I originally thought I would but I think
that's because my biscuits were dragging the road with the old seats!!!!! I
used the method described on teglers site. Seems to work well.
Remember...measure twice and drill once!! Some of us learn the hard way!!!
With the weather getting better here in northern IN (home of the Bellmont
Braves) I'll have to *pressure test* them for a long afternoon drive!! By
the way... I'm about 6'2"  (Hope my hat doesn't blow off!!)
            Dave Gebhard
            1977 Spit FM60984U