Re: Oilpump question

To: wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca ("Livia I. Haasper"),
Subject: Re: Oilpump question
From: mayer49@netscape.net
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 00:33:26 -0500
Liv,
  I have also wodered the same thing about my engine.  I have the 1296 engine
in my '68 MK3.  I didn't know if there was supposed to be a screen on it or
not...there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of room in there for one.
I Have no idea.
   Dave
   '68 Spitfire (aka "Pitfire")
http://angelfire.com/d20/davies_stuff/Spit.html