Re: Superwealth may be SUPER VIRUS

To: herald1200@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Superwealth may be SUPER VIRUS
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 09:15:21 -0800
Scott and others,

My sincere apologies if this caused a problem.  I thought it was funny,
thought others would also.

I'm no expert, but I don't see how it could be related to you losing
info, or how it could be a virus.  There was no attachment, no link, it
was nothing but words typed into an e-mail, no different than what I'm
doing now.    Others have already opened it, and even responded to me,
didn't have any problems.  Kris opened it on her computer, no problem.

However, I apologize if it is the culprit.

Brad

On Sun, 10 Mar 2002 12:01:46 -0500 "Scott A. Roberts"