Re: Crank pulley nut size

To: ralemen@cableone.net
Subject: Re: Crank pulley nut size
From: gary durham <gjdurham@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 22:29:02 -0600
Alan,

You ARE asking about the size of the crank pulley nut?  Go buy a 1&13/16"
 1/2" drive socket from some place like Farm 'n Fleet.  Costs about... I
don't know, under $10.00 anyway, and is the size you need.  Advantage
there is, if you don't own a 1/2" drive set, then you can just buy the
socket, by itself, along with a 1/2" breaker bar.

Again, it's one and thirteen-sixteenths of an inch (what an odd size!).

By the way, is your engine on the car, or a bench?

Gary Durham