Re: Stuck brake bleeding nipple

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Stuck brake bleeding nipple
From: "Luke Lewis" <lukage@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 15:52:45 -0500
Don't forget that brake fluid is designed to operate at temperatures up to
450+ degrees... you can feel pretty safe using gentle amounts of heat, or
hot/cold cycles, with an easy-out in the broken bleeder to coax it out.
Haven't you seen the glowing brake rotors on race cars in night races at
your local oval/dirt track?  In most cases they're not using anything but
stock components.

Luke