RE: Going topless - or "Thats the spirit!"

To: "'Laura Gharazeddine'" <laura.g@141.com>, <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Going topless - or "Thats the spirit!"
From: "Will Slater" <slaterw@bluffton.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 14:31:03 -0500
I am so envious.  I left the snow in Northern Ohio hoping for pleasant few
days in San
Antonio. I arrived to find a high of 30 and 25 to 30 mile an hour winds. It
only got better on fir day when I of course had meetings all day. so I
retuned to Ohio for the beginning of spring break to find the coldest day
yet his winter and high winds! Hoping for true spring and for my  engine to
get back from the machine shop so I can drive with the top down soon along
teh southern shore of Lake Erie.

I'm certainly not complaining about bad weather-it's been like
August in February here in Southern California! I've been wearing
sandals for the last two weeks! And shorts!

We are expecting (hoping for?) a very wet March.

Laura G. in Sunny So. Cal!