Re: Rescue Me - Herald spotted

To: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rescue Me - Herald spotted
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 16:28:45 -0500
I recently noticed a Herald in the old Bond film "Thunderball".

One of the Bad Guy's minions tries to ambush Bond and fails.
Bond sends him back to his master, and he drives back
to the Bad Guy's compound in a Herald.  (A convertible
naturally, since it's in the Bahamas.)  Needless to say,
in the next scene he becomes shark food...

The sexy female Bad Guy's assistant drives a Mustang, and is
much more successful at getting Bond into trouble.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit