Re: Possible fraud / FW: URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

To: DeWetC1@sapo.co.za
Subject: Re: Possible fraud / FW: URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
From: " Dave Fain" <kc3565l@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 03:41:55 +0800
No, really.  It's simple.  You just deposit about
$10000 of your own money into a bank account to
make it look like a legitimate bank account.  You
allow Mr. Mokoro to have access to the account
so that he can transfer his millions into the
account, then sit back and wait for the money
to arrive.  Or for your $10000 to disappear,
along with your new friend.

I forwarded a similar message to a friend of
mine as a joke and he wrote me back asking if
I thought it was on the level.  Scary, huh?
Dave

Received the message below . Must think I'm a fool .