Re: Checking the ignition coil?

To: Greg Rowe <growe58@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Checking the ignition coil?
From: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:55:55 -0700
Greg, I replaced my Allison because of problems when it ran hot not
cold. Also your symptoms sound like what I used to have on my Dolomite
in the UK. Same engine. That time the problems were dirty petrol
clogging the fuel filter and the points failing. My original 76 coil by
the way still works fine although I did upgrade to a hotter (ballasted)
coil.

Alan