Generator...

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Generator...
From: Mayer49@netscape.net
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 16:59:00 -0500
Hello all again,
  I am sorry to be asking so many questions recently...but I am trying to do so
many things at once i am losing my mind.
  Does anyone of you or does someone know someone trying to get rid of a
generator for a '68 Spit MK3?  I think so far the cheapest I have found is
Spitbits.  $89.00.  BUt if anyone knows where i might get a good one for a
little cheaper it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
  Dave
  '68 Spit MK3