RE: Cleaning the Hood

To: "'James Carruthers'" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>,
Subject: RE: Cleaning the Hood
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:39:52 -0000
You've got a 1500 right?  In that case, you should be able to get the hood
up and down in 30 seconds with not-a-lot of practice.  I've been known to
take mine down for shorter trips than 5 mins!  The early cars had a much
more awkward set-up - I think the easy folding hood came in with the Mk III.

Do you know how to fit the hood?  And how to get it up and down?  And, for
that matter, how to remove the hard-top?  If not, drop me a line and I'll
give you some pointers.

Richard & Daffy
Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the sender
urgently and dispose of this email