Re: U-joints

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: U-joints
From: "Greg Rowe" <growe58@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 18:31:54 -0500
ISTR that the other application was the Chevy Luv PU.  But I
agree with Brad; let the parts guy look it up.  The commonality
just means that it is more likely that your average parts store
will have one in stock.

FWIW, if you have a Pep Boys near you, they sell a spit uj for
$9.99.  NFI.

BTW, a 78 Spit should only have 3 ujs, one inboard on each
axle shaft and one at the back of drive (prop) shaft.

Greg Rowe