Re: Spit torques/bolt sizes

To: Gary Hutton <hutton@evansville.net>, JohnZissler@aol.com
Subject: Re: Spit torques/bolt sizes
From: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 20:30:23 -0700
Gary, you beat me to it. I was going to scan as well if need be.

I was going to suggest that you give them to the www.triumphspitfire.com
site. NFI or otherwise. But they already have them. I just looked to see
where their refernces pages were and right there under torque specs is
the info.

Hope that helps as well John. It appears to be what Gary and I have in
our manuals.

Alan