Warranty??

To: "Team,Spitfiresautox" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Warranty??
From: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 12:01:33 -0600
Joseph, That's a very cruel statement about Chrysler products from the 60's
and 70's, since I've driven them all
my life without any out of pocket expense!!
My first new car as a very young married person was a 1993 Dodge 4 door
sedan (expecting our first son) and we
drove that thing for over 10 years without any garage time except for
maintenance!! Retired it after an accident with over
120 thousand miles. Went to an Estate auction sale and bought a 1966 Dodge
with only 15,000 miles on it and that
lasted me from a transfer from western PA. to Baltimore and then to ST.
Louis and it had over 150,000 miles on it!!
I did purchase a new 1973 Dodge station wagon in Baltimore for trips back to
PA. with the two sons and it was
still with us when we arrived in Mid-Kansas in 1980!! The point being that
these units never cost me one cent in
out of warranty repairs!! Do I still drive Chrysler products, you betya, but
did step up to the Jeep as you well know!!
Please don't compare them to the import junk, I have never owned an
automobile from the far East and never will as
long as cars made in the great USA!! Well, except for my MK1.!!!  Regards,
Bill

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
Bill McDevitt.vcf]