RE: customer service (TRGB)

To: "'Catchpole, Pat'" <Pat.Catchpole@ntc-europe.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: customer service (TRGB)
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 12:53:03 -0000
Fair point about TRGBs website - they do not seem to have taken e-commerce
very seriously, they really only operate on the 'phone or in person.

The down-loadable price list is a pretty tedious.  My approach has been to
get a Rimmers or Moss catalogue to find the part number, then use the number
(rather than name) to find the part I want from the software - usually no
problem.  The printed catalogue is fairly limited, only showing the most
common parts, but they do stock (or at least can quickly obtain) almost any
part currently in production, and they are all on the software.

Richard & Daffy
Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the sender
urgently and dispose of this email