Cars for Sale on th List??

To: "Team,Spitfiresautox" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <rfeibusch@loop.com>
Subject: Cars for Sale on th List??
From: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 12:23:49 -0600
Richard, My personal opinion is that you are providing us with info to
increase
our fleet!!  Calif. is a bit far for most of us, however if I found a LBC
car that I
couldn't live without, I would manage to obtain same!!
I'm in the dead center of the US, but have a friend on the mid-east coast
that
would like to find a decent 1969 Spitfire!!
If others would post these type messages, perhaps we could save many
Spitfires from the crushing machine, so keep em' coming as far as I'm
concerned!!
Just my opinion, Bill

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
Bill McDevitt.vcf]