GM Alternator Conversion pics

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Spitfire List"
Subject: GM Alternator Conversion pics
From: "Patrick Baize" <pbaize@satx.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 19:47:20 -0600
For those interested. While I have the front end ripped off my Spitfire, I was
able to take some good shots of the GM Alternator mounting. I've posted them
on my web page under the 74 Spitfire "GM Alternator" Button at
http://spitfires.iwarp.com

Also wrote up how the wiring goes. I am trying to find the part # of the
alternator and should have it shortly.

I've got the front end off because I am replacing the front of the frame due
to a wreck last October. You can see that under the "Wrecked" button. I hope
to have the "Repaired" page available next week.

Happy Spitting.

Pat