FWD: anybody in the shipping business?(non-LBC)

To: <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: FWD: anybody in the shipping business?(non-LBC)
From: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 12:16:15 -0700
Hey there Spitlisters,

Can any of you help out this guy-I figured you all know more about
shipping than I do.

Please reply directly to Peter.

Thanks,
Laura G. and "Nigel"

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!

From: "Peter Ogden" <peter@ccom.net>
Date:  Sat, 24 Nov 2001 10:10:15 -0800

Sorry to post something irrelevant to this list, but I need a

little help. I am trying to buy two antique trunks from a fellow

in New Jersey and need to have them shipped to Seattle. By UPS,

the cost is pretty high, so I'm trying to come up with something

creative. Anybody moving from the east to the west who might have

room in their moving van, or anything like that?

Peter Ogden

peter@ccom.net

http://www.madhatdesign.net