Famous firsts

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Famous firsts
From: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 16:02:51 -0700
Well, Nicholas Cage wasn't the only famous person who's first car
was a Spitfire-

I had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with Al Stewart this
past weekend in San Francisco and he told me that his first car
was a 1965 Spitfire that he bought in '67. He said it was BRG, but
his biographer told me, "No, it was red."

But they agreed on the resitration number. Al said "A first car is
like a first love-you don't forget such things..."

Laura G. and "Nigel" (with the newly repacked wheel bearings-what
a difference!!!)

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!