Nice TR3A Model

To: (Recipient list suppressed)
Subject: Nice TR3A Model
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 16:43:24 -0800 (PST)
Listers,

Just got back from the MG/British autojumble in Pasadena, CA and along with
meeting up with a bunch of old Britiron Buddies I came home with a really
keen new metal TR3A model in 1/25th scale (the same as all of my hot rod
models!).

Some were top down roadsters and mine was the only one fitted with a
factory hardtop. I would guess that the body was lifted from the old
Hubley/now Minicraft plastic kit because most of the detail and trim looks
the same but this metal one has an opening boot, bonnet and doors that the
plastic kit does not have and has a great looking TR motor as well. It has
quite a high level of detail for only $20!

I got mine from Jim Mchgee  at "James Mcghee" <jmcghee@nassco.com>, he
usually shows up at Woodley Park but as we know, THAT didn't happen this
year. I don't know how many he has left or what he charges to ship but this
is a real nice model for the price.

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch
Venice, CA