Spit mk3 flasher, Continues

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spit mk3 flasher, Continues
From: KEschhofen@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 00:09:01 EST
Thanks to those who reponded to my e-mail a couple of weeks ago.

I think I have found the socket for the signal flasher. It is under the facia
on the passenger side of the heater. However there are only two wires going
to it. the manuals I have indicate that it should be three. The two wires are
both correct colors. But again there are only two wires. I the maunal
incorrect. on the manual the third wire goes to the warning indicator?

Remeber that I found a 12v flasher unit under the bonnet on the fire wall. It
say right on it flasher unit. I think the PO may have pluged this thing into
the wrong socket. Someone said this might be the horn relay. I think they
stuck a flasher unit in the horn relay, so If I had a horn it would work off
and on ;-).

Thanks
Kevin Eschhofen