Free to a good home - o/size Journal Bearings

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Free to a good home - o/size Journal Bearings
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 14:46:06 +0000
Dear All,

Picked up Carly from the garage today after her engine rebuild.   She
seems to be running fine, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she'll
stay that way.   Whilst my mechanics were working on her, they noticed
that one of the crankshaft bearings had been machined to 0.050" o/size,
and the rest to 0.040" o/size.   This being the case, I now have three
spare +0.050" journals, and one spare +0.040" journal.   If any of these
are of any use to anyone, drop me a line.

ATB
--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"