Fw: LHD Spitfire for Sale

To: <triumph_spitfire@yahoogroups.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Fw: LHD Spitfire for Sale
From: "Philip Willcocks" <p_willcocks_list@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 00:36:51 -0000
Anyone overseas interested in a left hand drive car in London?

The owner sent a couple of pictures to me which I can forward to anyone
interested. The car looked quite nice the night I saw it. ( I didn't drive
it though). The pictures show front, back and the right hand side.

The asking was originally 3,500 GBP, but as he says this is very
negotiable. He originally bought it when working in Switzerland before
moving to Luxembourg and then returning to the UK.

If anyone is serious I can take a closer look. Geoff has had problems
selling it here because it is left hand drive.
He can be reached on 00 44 20 7266 0214 , or geoffreybarraclough@yahoo.com

[MoT (Ministry of Transport) is an annual inspection for safety and
integrity
carried out on behalf of the UK Government. These are generally reliable but
can be compromised. A report from an independent motoring organisation would
be recommended and can be organised.]

Philip (TSSC North London)