RE: sold the Spit so I will be signing off one last point

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: sold the Spit so I will be signing off one last point
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 13:30:06 -0000
....Well the Spit is now gone.  It is the property of Global Auto Sales in
Orlando...I blew the head gasket in the Spit before arriving at his
dealer...

Well, at least this guy has told us all where NOT to go to buy a Spit over
the next few weeks!

I support the sentiments already expressed.  I once sold a car that I knew
the engine needed 'freeing up' by turning the pulley with a socket and long
extension, before the starter would turn it, and didn't tell the purchaser.
I still feel bad 10 years later, even though the new owner would have no way
of finding me (and he admitted he'd have happily paid twice what we'd agreed
on!).

The fact that the sale is to a dealer, not a private individual, does not
change the moral situation one tiny bit, IMHO.

Richard
Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the sender
urgently and dispose of this email