Re: spitfire front suspension

To: "steve walls" <stevewalls1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: spitfire front suspension
From: "James Carruthers" <jcarruthers@freenet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 12:19:38 +0000
It might not be this simple: but in case you didnt know:

I thought the Spitfire's front suspension was rasied by Triumph as a quick work
around to combat american laws (front bumper height or something) - So after a
certain date all spitfires lean backwards as it were.

Incidentally the previous owner of my car lowered the front suspension so that
it now sits flat and proper.

James

1977 Pimento Red Spit

---- Message from steve walls <stevewalls1@yahoo.com> at Thu, 1 Nov 2001