Hardtop trim

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Hardtop trim
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 20:44:33 +0100
Dear All,

In an attempt to distract myself from the horrors on the TV that have
had me in tears daily, I'm trying to think Triumph once again.

I have finally managed to track down the chrome finisher for the rear of
my hardtop, and I see from the catalogues that it is affixed with
rivets.   How?   Surely you can't be expected to drill holes through
that nice piece of chrome and rivet it directly to the hardtop?   Are
there mounting clips that should be riveted on instead?   My hard top
has nothing but plain metal...

Thanks in advance for any help.

ATB
--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"