Re: Replacement parts

To: "Ben Miller" <no1-bronco-fan@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Replacement parts
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 10:38:31 -0700
Yup.  TriumphSpitfire.com  You should have this site bookmarked as a "must
have" as any Spitfire owner should.  Excellent site!

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 project
Join the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Classifieds, Links & Cool Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net