Re: September Update of the Spitfire Database done

To: Mike Nelson <mnelson@tconl.com>
Subject: Re: September Update of the Spitfire Database done
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 17:45:50 -0700
Mike Nelson wrote:

> Joe,
>
> I guess I'm out of the loop.. What are you doing to Tiny Tim.. Rice rocket
> power?  I'm interested in knowing details.

Wanna buy a full race 1300 Spitfire engine and GT6 gearbox????

I am heavily into modifying the frame and tub so that it will accept the Honda
S-2000 engine and 6-Speed gearbox that I have acquired a couple months
ago.  With a 9000 rpm redline and 245 hp (to begin with) I should immediately
be much more competitive in D-Modified SCCA solo2 class.

I anticipate completion of the project by the end of September.  (I hope!!)

Joe