Re: Seatbelts & Bumpers

To: "Spitfire List (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seatbelts & Bumpers
From: "Dashwood, Dean" <dean.dashwood@enron.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 11:53:55 +0100
> Date: 31 Aug 2001 09:45:54 +0100
> From: Dean Rayner <dean_rayner@mac.com>
> Subject: Re: Seatbelts & Bumpers
>

> I am now convinced that the extra collision protection on US spec
Spits/GT6's was essential to prevent them
> getting battered to pieces.  Is this typical of US drivers, or was I
just unlucky??

> Dean.

I've never driven in the US, so can't comment from personal experience.
But it seems that many US listers are very wary about Interstate
driving, due to larger vehicles travelling at high speed, compared to
the majority of UK drivers (myself included) who are perfectly happy to
drive hundreds of miles on motorways on a regular basis.  Read what you
want into that....

Dean
--------------

This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply to Enron Corp.
at enron.messaging.administration@enron.com and delete all copies of the
message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not intended to be an
offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a binding and
enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its affiliates) and the
intended recipient or any other party, and may not be relied on by anyone as
the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise. Thank you.