VTR Trip I-70

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR Trip I-70
From: SpitfiresRule@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 22:12:04 EDT
I coundn't agree with you more Fred! We went the other way...west! And it was
amazing to me how far an interstate can run without any services (gas
stations etc). It was on the other hand very beautiful country, just don't
look down at your gas gauge! By the way, I would just like to take a second
to say how nice it was to meet all of you that were there, Fred, Joe, Huw,
Susan!, Brad, Bill & Family. I know there were others, and I wish there had
been a better way to get together! But what an amazing time!

Mitch D. Johnson ? Utah!
1965 MK2 "Bobby"
1965 MK2 "Thomas T." (under construction)
1965 MK2 "TBA" (awaiting action)
1964 MK1 Parts is Parts

Last post by me on the entire trip, I promise, great trip, great time, I
also drove the original trail used by "Lewis & Clark" when they left in the
early 1700's to explore the N.W. only today they call it Interstate 70
through Missouri, the absolute worst interstate in the entire U.S., never
should anyone be subjected to a interstate such as that, the worst road
coast to coast.  "FT"