Re: Spitfire &GT6 mag

To: "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire &GT6 mag
From: "Dick Lee" <lee@gtlakes.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 06:17:51 -0700
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dick Lee
  To: Jeff McNeal
  Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2001 4:16 AM

  Jeff,
      Well I counted the tech articles and found 7 of them. They are not all
hard-core tech but how-to articles just the same.I personally like reading
what the other readers are doing with their cars,and what ever else is
happening in the hobby whether it is racing or shows. Hopefully the magazine
will be around for A long time and will eventually cover all the tech A little
at A time. If they did it all in one magazine it would read like the Haynes
Manual.
   Just my personal opinion.
   Dick Lee
    77 Spit