'76 in FL

To: "'peacox1@bellsouth.net'" <peacox1@bellsouth.net>
Subject: '76 in FL
From: "Pettis, Ward (NIDCD)" <pettisw@ms.nidcd.nih.gov>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:39:05 -0400
Hi John,

Considering what I've spend on parts for my '76, the price of $1,400 to
$1,600 would be excellent, based on the description you provided.

Below are the two sites I've found so far for paint codes.  I know I've seen
at least two other sites showing the colors of each Triumph paint code, even
one that provides the image of the spitfire (or was it a TR6??) in the color
of your choice.

http://www.triumphspitfire.com/Paint.html

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/3122/Paint.html

Working slooowwwly on the '76 in Maryland.
Ward