RE: 1/18 Spit models

To: "'George Parker'" <ygpz4re@hotmail.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 1/18 Spit models
From: Davies William-qswi646 <William.M.Davies@motorola.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:29:56 +0100

Hi George,
        As far as I'm aware, the Chrono Spitfire (the only one in 1/18) was
sold in Black, White and Green - there was no Red one. I remember Chrono
listing other colours with the roof erected, but I've never actually seen
one and had assumed they were never released, at least not here in the UK.
        Cheers,
                Bill.

    /============\
 _/                \_     If you prick us, do we not bleed?
/  \______________/  \    If you tickle us, do we not laugh?
\__/ _____  _____ \__/    If you poison us, do we not die?
|    \    ||    /    |    and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?