Now what have I done.

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Now what have I done.
From: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 19:14:59 -0400
The OD is now working. So I drove the spit to work and driving back from
work(about 30miles). The 2nd gear got really hard to downshift into.  Then
the third gear began to act funny, the shifter would move about 1.5 inches
when I let off the gas(never done this before). I was being at this point
very gentle. Gear clashing is never good. So I ended up driving the rest of
the way home on 1st, 4th & 4thOD.

History: GT6 MKI or MKII gearbox with overdrive, rebuilt last year.  New
bearing & synchros. Replaced the fluid with Redline GL4 gearbox MD90.

Any help would be great
Signed Really Bummed
(aka David A. Templeton)