Re: { NASS } Metal Models

To: nass@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: { NASS } Metal Models
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 09:58:09 -0700
Phillip,

What colors do they have.  I've got a green 1/18, by Chrono.  Not
interested in the black or white one, but would LOVE to have a red one.

Brad

==================

On Sat, 04 Aug 2001 11:59:58 -0400 Phillip <metaz76@earthlink.net>
writes:
Awhile back I remember someone asking about models of Spitfires.  If
anyone
is interested I did find a 1/18th scale metal model at Big Lots for about

$10.  The model is a 1970 Spitfire MkIV with opening doors and bonet and
turnable steering.  I thought I would pass that information on in case
anyone is still interested.

Phillip

metaz76@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~metaz76