FOR SALE - Herald Distributor

To: spit <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: FOR SALE - Herald Distributor
From: Howard Allen <Howard.Allen@fairchildsemi.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 08:39:26 -0400
Hi;

When I bought my 1500 Spitfire it originally had a 1965 Herald engine in
it.  The engine was retired but I kept the distributor.  It is complete
except for one spring on the advance plate.  The engine had about 96K
miles on it at the time of its demise.  If there is any interest in
purchasing this distributor let me know off list.  I will guarantee it
with full money back guarantee as I don't know if there is any wear in
the shaft and don't know how to check it, so I don't want anyone to get
stuck with something they can't use.  I do know the vacuum advance was
working fine at the time I removed the distributor.

Regards to all and hope it is OK to list such things.