Re: NEGATIVE CAMBER

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NEGATIVE CAMBER
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 23:04:28 -0400 (EDT)
Dave,

Firstly, why would you possibly want that much negative camber in front?
Usually about 1.5 is ideal for autocrossing.

Secondly, if you want that much negative camber, get more shims... Lots of
them!  Or better still, take a single shim and use it as a pattern to make
some out of 1" aluminum stock.  Starting from there you won't need as many
to achive such a drastic amount of nagative camber.

Regards,
Joe