Anyone else still waiting for Spitfire & GT6 mag?

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone else still waiting for Spitfire & GT6 mag?
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 02:50:44 -0700
Once again I seem to be one of the last to receive my subscription.  Anyone
else lagging with me?  Misery loves company, blah blah blah.

Cio for now,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 project
home of the FREE Totally Triumph Auction
The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- organized, illustrated, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
and the Totally Triumph Classifieds -- photo ads with advanced features
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi