Re: Highway driving

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Highway driving
From: HD883HUGGR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 13:52:27 EDT
Mike wrote: << I too am able to keep up with traffic, but hate to drive next
to semi truck trailers.  >>

And Laura wrote: << I don't mind driving next to them-especially on a hot
summer day ...  I usually flash my >>

And Scott fell off his chair.  Then he re-read the passage:
<< ...on a hot summer day when they give nice shade! I'd rather drive next to
one of these guys than a soccer mom in an SUV-at least these guys aren't
looking at their passenger in conversation! I usually flash my lights in
their side veiw mirror so that they know I'm there ... >>

Where the hell is MY mind at?!

///