US Source of SU HS2 main jets?

To: spit <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: US Source of SU HS2 main jets?
From: Howard Allen <Howard.Allen@fairchildsemi.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 08:48:56 -0400
Hi;
Can anyone tell me of a good source for SU parts in the USA?  I need to
replace one of the main jets as the small feed tube was crimped at some
point in the past and now drips.

Speaking of sources, I have been a loyal Roadster Factory customer for
many years but am wondering if they are the only show in town with
quality parts (except for their exhast header to main pipe gasket which
is a little too small).  Is there anyone that sells used parts (like
exhaust manifolds :(   )?

Howard in Maine

///