Re: Steering Rack Bushings

To: Andre Rousseau <andrer@mac.com>,
Subject: Re: Steering Rack Bushings
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 23:04:43 -0400
Hi Andre.

I don't have the part number but you can get these from a few places. Just tell
them what you need. You can get them from SpitBits, Ted Schumacher, and British
Parts Northwest. Fred at British Autosports 1-888-485-2277 in Brampton may have
some as well.

As for changing these, it is an easy job. 1/2 hour maybe.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario

htt

Andre Rousseau wrote:

> this morning I had my gt6 in for safety.
> 2 items, 1 needed new tires, yeah GoodYear and
> more important I need to replace the steering rack bushings.
> Does anyone know the part number? I think its
> RACK MOUNT KIT (POLY) PAIR
> BAC14.
>
> second how hard is it for one to replace them...

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario

http://www.vicwhit.com