British Parts Locator

To: "'HD883HUGGR@aol.com'" <HD883HUGGR@aol.com>
Subject: British Parts Locator
From: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 13:15:33 -0400
Scott,

I have had very favorable experiences with British Parts Locator.  The
owner's name is Carl, so maybe he owns both places.  I've found a few items
there at very reasonable prices.  For example,  the fan to a '74 Spit for my
mechanical fan conversion on my '78 Midget.  Other places wanted in excess
of $50 to $60.  He sold me a nice one for $15.  I also bought the trunk
carpet kit for the Midget for something like $59.  Not the best quality
materials,  but the workmanship was good.  You get what you pay for, I
guess.

The experiences I've had warranted a card in my Rolodex.  I call whenever I
have something tough to purchase that I don't want to get reamed on.

For new Moss items,  I continue to use George Merryweather at Classic
Restorations for my 15% off and free shipping.

Mike
'78 Midget

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.

///