spit seats and gt6+ dash

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: spit seats and gt6+ dash
From: "Anne Garren" <algarren@main.nc.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 20:58:24 -0500
Hello everyone,

I turn to the wisdom of the list with a couple of questions. I took the seats
out of my "73 Spit to re-cover, had the seat frames blasted and painted, they
look great....which seat frame bottom goes with which seat?! I had them
together by seat when I took them to the shop, but now I've got them home and
I can't remember which goes where :(

As for the GT6+...there are two round vents in the dash that I assume are for
ventilation, but there is nothing behind them; when I reach behind the dash I
just feel the back side of the vents. Is there supposed to be something more
to these?!

Thanks in advance for the help!
Anne