Re: Undeliverable

To: Dave Chu <dave@ece.concordia.ca>
Subject: Re: Undeliverable
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:24:48 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Dave Chu wrote:

> In message <82C291F80EF7D311B2EE0090277A49F5D0933A@REXCH>you write:
> >
> >I just got that stupid thing again 6 TIMES
> >
> >Do any of you CPU geeks out there know how to kill that thing?
> >
> >I'm a Spitfire Geek, not a CPU one.
> >

>   Well, since the bounced messages (atleast the ones I'm getting) are mine
>   sent in Aug. of last year.  I looked up griff-co.com and found who was
>   hosting that domain and sent a message asking them to look into this
>   matter.

Actually, someone at autox.team.net needs to find the address
at "griff-co.com" that is subscribed and drop it.  I don't know
the old messages were spinning around the black hole so long, but
now that they have started escaping the only way to stop it is to
stop sending them.  Apparently someone there was subscribed to the
mailing list and left or lost thier account without first un-subscribing.

bill

bill@cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |