Re: New Decal (SPIT Happens)

To: spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: New Decal (SPIT Happens)
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 09:31:47 -0800
Joe,

I was one of those that indicated an interest.  I've decided I don't
really like the "spit happens" one, but I'm thinking seriously about
replacing the hub cap decals on my wheels.  They came with my car, and
getting a little worn, didn't know they came from you, cause the ones on
the car are identical to one of those you've listed.

Brad

=============

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 18:41:35 -0500 (EST) Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
writes:

> A while ago I floated an idea of a new decal.  A few people
> indicated they
> were interested.
>
> Yesterday, I had a few made up in three different colors (Black,
> White and
> Gold).
>
> Here is a link to my decals page so you can see what it looks like.
> http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/centercaps.html
> The decal is attached to Tiny Tim's rear number plate recess.  It
> was taken
> from a side angle to
> avoid flash glare so the picture looks skewed.  The
> decal is actually straight.
>
> Regards,
> Joe Curry

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!