trying to identify mystery seats

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: trying to identify mystery seats
From: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:24:05 -0600
This may not exactly be the best use I've ever made of the lists, so
I apologize if I offend anyone sensibilities.

When I purchased my Spitfire 10 years ago, it had a pair of
non-Triumph seats in it.  They've been in storage since then, and the
time has come for them to go.  I believe the PO told me they were
mustang seats, but couldn't swear to it, and don't know which year.

If you could, please look at this page:
http://www.thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/seats.html and tell me what
they are.

Also, if you have any idea what they're worth (they're kind of
shoddy; the pictures make them look a bit better than they are), OR
if you want them, let me know.  I'm much more interested in getting
rid of them then making a pile of money, and if someone can use them
instead of having them fill up a landfill, great.

They're located in Des Moines, IA.

Thanks folks.
Dan
Dan Buettner  -  Des Moines, Iowa  -  mailto:danb@thelittlemacshop.com

1957 TR3, TS15098L, now with an O!  Undergoing frame-off restoration
begun 9/99.  Currently awaiting warm weather and funds.

1977 Spitfire, FM64159U, with an O.  In need of a comprehensive
restoration (again); will probably become a Spit6 or a Spit8.

Visit the Team.Net Triumph list member pages at:
http://www.thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/index.html
Photos, downloads, member bios, and more!