Appologies

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Appologies
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:32:15 -0800 (PST)
Let me be the first to appologize before I get flamed.
I had a bit of a rant there. I know, no one was
talking about fire-bombing cars or even directly
forming predjudicial threats towards the Chinese.

The negativity was just getting on my nerves and when
I started to write why we should tone it down, It
started to build up and I got a bit off track. It's
just that I take a bit of pride in being a member of
this list and being associated with you, the members,
and when I see people that I have the perception of as
being really cool just go off on someone, it screws
with my perceptions . And I don't handle it well.

If it's any consolation, I feel a lot better having
vented it. I do appologize for any hositlity that I
simply perpetuated with my words. Anger begets anger
and wrath is one of the seven deadly sins.

-Terry (an Irish name with an Irish temper)
'76 spit 1500

P.S. Don't email me with all my misspelling/gramatical
errors. I told you, my English is bad. I took REMEDIAL
English in a Washington D.C. (where Ebonics is a
language course taught in the colleges) suburban
public high-school, and had straight C's and D's for
4+ years!!! I even failed 11 grade English - So my
english is bad. I know it! And I have HS transcripts
and a session of summer school to prove it. The point
I was making is that if your first language is English
and your grammer and spelling are worse than mine, you
should really be ashamed.
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/