Re: Let's all bring it down a level re:China

To: "Terry Thompson" <firespiter@yahoo.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Let's all bring it down a level re:China
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 08:59:20 -0800
Three words, Terry:  "Physician, heal thyself."

While I contributed to the criticism of Dayton's demeanor, I in no way made
ANY remarks that could even be REMOTELY construed as racist and I greatly
resent your suggestion that I might have.  You should think very carefully
before painting everyone with the same broad strokes of condemnation next
time, as in doing so you only let the air out of your own arguments.

For the record, I'm a high school graduate with a year of junior college,
but I certainly don't resent those with a higher level of education as you
seem to.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!